Image via Wikipedia
Former Bachelor hottie Matt Grant (yes, he’s the British one!) knows a thing or two about women. Especially after his stint trying to date 25 of them at the same time — on television, no less. “When I was on the show The Bachelor, I remember how overwhelming it was to have 25 women with one objective — to win over ME — coming at me from the limos. Some definitely made a stronger impact than others. What things stood out to me, you
Here, Matt offers all you future Match.com “catches” his fresh-from-the-dating-field advice, divulging what really he’s found works when it comes to making your meet-and-greet time with someone new truly memorable. So, go on and snag that “first impression” rose… or, at least, a second date!
1. Don’t be more than five minutes late.
2. Watch your breath.
3. Speaking of breath, remember to B-R-E-A-T-H-E.
4. Turn that frown upside down.
5. Wear date-appropriate attire.
6. Listen up!
7. Don’t try too hard.
8. Watch the heavy makeup.
9. Tell your date about yourself but leave some mystery, too.
10. Maintain eye contact.
11. Watch the catty remarks about other women.
12. Keep your technology toys hidden.
13. Don’t talk about your last relationship.
14. Ask questions that show you’re interested.
15. Be diplomatic about the check.