Gourmet coffee and skilled baristas may raise coffee prices but we still need them for the perfect cup. Here are some of your baristas’ secrets.
1. Drinking two quad-shot, 22oz, vanilla lattes every day is bad for you.
2. Sometimes the owners of independent coffee/espresso carts buy cheap coffee and sell it as a respected brand.
3. Please believe me.
4. If you’re not at Starbucks, don’t order like you are.
5. You are the reason for the wait.
6. Be nice.
7. Just because they’re vegan doesn’t mean our cakes are good for you.
8. Yes, I went to school for this.
9. There is an art to pulling a perfect shot of espresso.
11. A bigger cup doesn’t mean more coffee
12. Latte art isn’t merely decorative.
13. A real macchiato has just a stain of milk foam and no sugar.