Friday, September 2, 2011

Global 2011: 5 Products I Gladly Pay More For

Several mobile phonesImage via Wikipedia
Being frugal isn't always sensible, at least not when you are spending extra money to replace the "bargain" item that doesn't work. I've found, in many instances, that it's counterproductive to buy the cheapest products, whether they're food, electronics, or clothing.

I am usually the queen of frugality. I make my own window solution with vinegar and water, re-use plastic baggies, and clip coupons. I still wear a classic wool skirt I bought in 1988 because intelligent purchases, I find, stand the test of time.

Here are the five purchases I am not afraid to spend more on, and how much I save by choosing quality and/or brand over price.


  1. Designer pocketbooks or wallets
  2. Health food and drinks
  3. Quality shoes
  4. Computers and cellular phones
  5. Kitchen appliances and tools

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/First-Person-5-Products-I-ac-3331555504.html?x=0



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment