It boils down to knowing what's socially acceptable to post on your Wall. Lisa Daily, dating coach and author of the bestselling book Stop Getting Dumped, offers advice on how to use Facebook responsibly around relationships. Don't be guilty of these -- or you could find yourself being unfriended or unfollowed.
- Do post appropriate couple photos
- Do keep your lovey-dovey messages private
- Don't update your relationship status too early
- Don't pretend to be single if you're not
- Don't be too showy
- Don't post snide comments about exes