Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Global 2011: 8 Want Brooklyn Decker’s Body?

Brooklyn Decker in June 2009.Image via Wikipedia
Spring is on the horizon and it’s time to shed that winter fat. So I asked Brooklyn Decker for a few of her body-fab food, fitness, and lifestyle tips. After all, according to the movie starring Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler,Brooklyn has the type of body that makes “normal girls” insecure about being in a bathing suit (something no woman ever wants to hear).

While her body is pretty much perfect, Brooklyn says that even she has a hard time when it comes to balancing life with exercise and healthy eating. “I, like most women, get caught up in my day-to-day life and job. Sometimes, I get so busy that I forget, or I lose my days and don't allow myself to fit a workout session in. I also go through phases where I become so strict that I go to the gym every day. My biggest struggle is just finding that balance and making my routine consistent. I want it to last a lifetime!” Here's how Brooklyn stays in shape and keeps her body trim.

Brooklyn’s 5 Slimming Secrets

1. Combine Cardio and Weight Training
2. Don’t Forget About Food
3. Ab-Trimming Foods
4. Hydrate  Your Skin from the Outside!
5. Hydrate Your Skin from the Inside!



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment