Sunday, February 13, 2011

Global 2011: 10 things I don't want to hear my husband say

Pink bathroom on Second Life, with a woman was...Image via Wikipedia
What I don't want to hear from you, my darling husband ...

1. Details of how successful or unsuccessful your trip to the bathroom was.

2. That you didn't like the dinner I slaved over all day long.

3. How annoying you find the kids, three seconds after walking in the door.

4. The dirty joke you heard at work.

5. That there are no clean socks.

6. That you think I look fat.

7. That I haven't changed in two and a half days.

8. That your head hurts and your throat tickles and you are really sleepy.

9. That you're in the mood.

10. That you managed to wrangle all of the kids out of the house, to the museum, out to lunch and to the bathroom with no minor catastrophes.

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/10-things-i-dont-want-to-hear-my-husband-say-2451673/;_ylt=AurkYdyZLrxnm0wwa5go5B0Ib6U5


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment