Monday, December 17, 2012

Global 2012: Kat Von D Is Engaged to Deadmau5 After Accepting Twitter Proposal

Kat Von D, of LA Ink, at the 2007 Calgary Tatt...
Kat Von D, of LA Ink, at the 2007 Calgary Tattoo & Arts Festival held in the Calgary Roundup Centre, 1410 Olympic Way SE Calgary, Alberta, Canada. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Kat Von D tweeted yes!

The 30-year-old tattoo artist was proposed to on Twitter Saturday, December 15, by on-again-off-again boyfriend Deadmau5 (real name: Joel Zimmerman).

"I can't wait for Christmas so.... Katherine Von Drachenberg, will you marry me?" the deejay, 31, tweeted. He also attached a photo of the engagement ring, and explained in writing on the image, "Changing the diamond to a black diamond FYI. Sorry for the jpg . . . they'll finish the actual ring soon I hope. I love u." The ring features two tiny skulls on either side of the diamond.

The L.A. Ink star accepted Deadmau5's proposal, tweeting, "Mi corazon! Thank you all for the lovely congratulations! Please excuse me while I go squeeze the hell out of my fiance!"

Her fiancee, replied, "Holy f--king s--t. I'm engaged and stuff! Thanks for the well wishes and support from the horde and everyone else! Brb while i spend the rest of my evening with my future wife."

Kat Von D began dating the Canadian deejay in mid-September. In November, she announced on Twitter they had broken up. "Man, I sure was wrong. But at least he made it a no-brainer to break that off. Lesson Learned," she wrote. "Clarification: Deadmau5 and I are no longer together." But the two managed to work things out and reconciled shortly after.

The tattoo artist was previously engaged to Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James. The two split in July 2011, and Kat Von D is now getting a tattoo of him removed.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kat-von-d-engaged-deadmau5-accepting-twitter-proposal-173000268-us-weekly.html
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment